We simply need a copy of your logo in either a jpeg, eps, ai or PDF format which you can email through to us.
We recommend all images should be set at 300 dpi. Images with a resolution of less than 250 dpi may appear pixilated or blurry when printed even if they appear clear and sharp on screen.
All other details we require are on our order form that you send through via the website.
The following guidelines will assist you in providing a print ready PDF that we require in order to print your carbonless book.
• Your artwork is the correct size and contains trim marks.
• All printing must be kept inside the internal margins (3mm within trim marks). It is not possible to
have bleed (printing right to the edge) on carbonless books and pads.
• We recommend all images should be set at 300 dpi. Images with a resolution of less than 250 dpi
may appear pixilated or blurry when printed even if they appear clear and sharp on screen.
• Please ensure all fonts in your artwork are outlined (converted to curves) or fully embedded in your
If sequential numbering is required, a space needs to be left in your artwork for the numbering. Ensure you state the starting number you require on your order form.
• The minimum space for sequential numbering is 25mm x 15mm.
• Numbering cannot be closer than 6mm to the perforation.
• The minimum number of digits for numbering is 4. The maximum number of digits is 7.